Friday Check In 🌟

Happy Friday Room 13!

First thing to do is let me know how you are! Leave me a comment… it can be a simple β€œHi” or β€œHello”… or you can leave me a message with how you are feeling and how your week has been 😁

Let’s see how many pupils from Room 13 we can get commenting today! Remember to spread the word with everyone in class that we are doing a full Room 13 check in today!

Thank you for sending over all your amazing work this week, it looks like you have been super busy πŸ‘πŸΌ I have posted some work below from the last two weeks of online learning, but if you have anything else that you would like me to share, please send it over to me today and I will add it to this post.

Some amazing home learning from the week before Easter:

Image preview

Some very colourful and creative artwork:

Image preview

Image preview

Very creative finds for the last two Tuesday Challenges! I was very impressed that 8 of you completed this weeks Tuesday Challenge within an hour of it being uploaded to the blog… GREAT WORK!

Image preview

And some amazing home learning done this week!Β  I loved some of the facts you found about the USA Olympics!Β  Lots of outdoor activities completed this week too… INCLUDING A 20K cycle!

Image preview

Image preview

Remember you can also submit your 5K challenge photos today and I will also extend this for another week in case you didn’t get a chance to complete but would still like to take part! Please check your Glow email for information about this if you haven’t already.

Mr Campbell has also left you all a comment under the Tuesday Challenge Blog post, I’m sure he would love it if some of you were to leave him a reply πŸ™‚

Thank you for all of your amazing work, positivity and kindness this week.  I hope you are all staying happy and healthy at home ❀️

Have a great weekend and I will speak to you all on Monday.

Miss M x

25 thoughts on “Friday Check In 🌟”

1. Hi Miss McKinnon and Mr Campbell I am fine.Yesterday when I did the clap also did some of my 5k and now some of my neighbours are going to give me Β£5 too.

I am being helpful for my neighbour by delivering her milk to her door step as she can’t go out.

I can’ t open the pictures on the blog and my bmbt is complete.

stay safe and healthy

xx Katie xx

1. Morning Katie, lovely to hear from you! We also clapped for the NHS last night and there was loads of people joining in last night. Fantastic to hear you are working through your 5K challenge, let me know when you complete it. Wonderful to hear you are being super helpful too, that’s the type of people we need just now! Have a lovely weekend and will speak soon, Miss M x

1. Hi Stephen, lovely to hear from you! You have completed some fantastic work this week and your 20K cycle was very impressive! Keep up the amazing work and hope you are enjoying the weather too. Will speak soon, Miss M x

2. Hi everyone I am doing fine and campbell cant get on but he is ok too. I hope you are all staying safe from zoe

1. Hi Fergus, lovely to hear from you! Thanks for checking in and sending over all your amazing work from this week Will speak soon, Miss M πŸ™‚

1. Hi Kieran, lovely to hear from you! They sound amazing… remember to take a photo of them so I can share the finished product with the rest of the class. Miss M πŸ™‚

1. Hi Kyle lovely to hear from you! Thank you for checking in, it’s great to hear that you are doing well πŸ˜€ I hop eyou had a lovely Easter, I certainly did thank you! Will speak soon, Miss M πŸ™‚

3. Hi I’ve just been outside playing football all week and went to see my gran for her 72nd birthday yesterday,,Hope your all doing fine,,From Kodi

1. Hi Kodi, lovely to hear from you! Sounds like you have been busy, I hope your gran had a lovely birthday. I hope you and the family had a lovely Easter Holiday and will speak to you soon. Thanks for checking in, Miss M x

4. Hi Miss McKinnon

I am well thanks. I have finished my 5k challenge today and emailed you my picture. I’m just off out into the garden now.

Happy weekend!
    Stella x

1. Amazing work Stella, I know there are a couple others working through their challenge just now! Have a lovely weekend and will speak soon, Miss M x

5. Hey Miss Mckinnon i am good thanks I’ve done a lot of cycling the past month like from Blairbeth to the town and also went a few walks
    through Linn Park. My Uncle and Auntie have cought covid 19 a couple of weeks ago but thankfully they are getting better now but we should all try to stay safe hope you are well and speak soon .

Leah

1. Leah amazing to hear from you!! How are you and your sister getting on with online learning?
      That’s awful to hear about your aunt and uncle but so happy they are now on the road to getting better.
      Sounds like you have been doing lots of fun activities whilst you have been at home πŸ˜€
      Thank you so much for checking in and will maybe speak to you at the end of this week to hear what you’ve been up to!
      Miss M x

6. Hi Leah and everyone else I’m fine been out everyday for a walk with my parents and sister hope everyone is keeping well and hopefully we will be back at school in a couple of weeks

(Miss you loads everyone)

Lots of hugs Hollie xxx ❀️

7. Hi everyone hope you had a nice Easter, I am missing everyone very much but hopefully we will see each other soon have a good week. xxx