Voxter Tuesday

We started the day with Breakfast and then the 5 schools separated with some going on a Boat Cruise, whilst others studied boats at the museum.

We fished for plankton samples and looked at them via a camera and a microscope.

We also got to look at what lives under the pier.

P1020322

5 Replies to “Voxter Tuesday”

1. You forgot that we saw Timmy on our boat trip! How dare you! Timmy must feel so left out 🙂

2. I know that you sang “Let It Go” and who’s Timmy?

I know who he is 🙂

3. As a member of the Southampton Natural History Society, at the other end of the UK, I must say how heartened I was to see that you are teaching your youngsters about their environment.Tiny things like plankton are so vital to the human ecosystem, yet we give so little attention to them. I wonder how many people know that the singular of plankton is plankter; not that a single one is very significant! Please teach the children that if we are interested in the natural world we shall never be bored as it is all around us to observe and learn from.

4. Poor old Timmy he must feel left out!!! And thank you Dennis Trunecka for commenting on my school website. Be free to come and comment again. Jack we didn’t actually sing let it go.