Wednesday 5th February

On Wednesday Harry Rose came in to teach us about space. He taught us about the ISS (international space station) and the Moon, Mars, Saturn and Jupiter. It was funny because one of Saturn’s moons is almost the size of Mercury, so if it wasn’t in Saturn’s orbit it would be a planet. Next week he is going to teach us about ALL the dwarf planets in our solar system. It’s really fun when he comes because he tells us about the solar system but is also funny at the same time. While he was telling us about space and showing us his power point, we went for break and had lunch at the end.
After lunch we had maths, Loui-Bo and Nicol got a new topic it was symmetry. They had to see how many lines of symmetry were in all the 2D shapes.
After that we had my One of Wednesday on hair through the ages. I did all the different hair styles through the decades. The 2014 one is dip-dyed with a fringe. The weirdest ones were the beehive and the mullet, the best one was the 2000 one which was long hair and long fringes grown out with wavy hair. Then I had an activity on the tray memory game, I gave out worksheets. My last activity was I showed everyone a hairstyle on a hairdressing doll then I let them have a go on the doll head.
Then it was home time.

By Stephanie and Loui-Bo