Wednesday22nd January

On Wednesday we did circle time we did emotions this time we did anger. We discussed the story of Gelard the dog and how he saved Llewelyn’s baby, but Llewelyn thought he had killed the baby so he killed Gelard. We discussed how anger makes us behave and what we can do to try and control our anger.
Then Harry Rose came in to talk about space we did a lot on Venus if you went to Venus you would be squashed, suffocated, dissolved and baked. We spoke about the solar system we did about what you could see in the sky right now. I learned that you can see Jupiter, Mercury and Saturn. Erin learnt that space is like a roundabout and every time you go around a roundabout would see different things in different places obviously not the thing that are standing still but the things that are moving same as a planet in orbit.
After maths we did my one off Wednesday it was about karate I had a power point on karate, a video and a demonstration also the inspector came to see so I got very nervous and started stuttering I then got the class to learn two different kata’s and four different moves.

By Lewis and Erin