Tusday 24.5.11

24.5.11

In the p4-7 class we did handwriting as usual first thing then we did mental maths witch was 10 questions of different sums of adding dividing and more. Next it was breaktime for fifteen minutes.
Then it was reading to our selves, also we read the stories called Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust by someone aged 11 it was set in World War 2 and told by a mouse. Another was called Workshy Will and the Cross Eyed Machine it was written by an 8 year old it was about a teacher who hated William and wrote lies about him so he made a machine to help him get awards. We discussed the stories and said what we thought was good about them. The Plug War was another one that I did not read. Also we wrote some stories my one was about Merlin with king Arthur and the black knight it was about when king Arthur was being attacked by the black knight and he was getting some soldiers to fight with the black knight to stop them crushing Camelot
In the afternoon we did junk models of houses my one was made from paper.
P1-3
First thing the little class did reading and comprehension and the spelling sheet.
They also had fruit before break time. Then they carried on with the food game. After that they did knitting they were making sheep then at the end of the day they did maths.