Dunrossness School-Art Workshops

On the 4th of May 2012 we went to Dunrossness School on a school Trip. We got two of the workshops we wanted to do. My Fist was Bird Collage we did a robin. They where 8 people in the group. The teacher was called Mrs. Burr she told us that they where 200 robins at Sumburgh head hiding in the bushes. I learned a new technique for getting the fabric the right size you get the fabric that you are using stick it on and turn it over and cut the fabric. For my snack I had a tropical fruit juice from the tuck shop. After that I walked to kite making with Mrs. Moar fist we had to get cellophane cut in a diamond shape and then you have to find two pieces of garden cane stick them together with coloured tape into a cross shape and then tape it to the cellophane with pieces  of strong coloured tape put pieces on the ends and two bits in the middle that are shaped like and x and  then get three  or less bits down the middle and then you have to get five pieces of cut up carrier bag the same color and tape it together with sellotape and  then put to holes in the x and tie string to it and get a piece of cardboard and rap the string around it take as much string as you want depending on how high you want it to fly in the sky.

Me and my kite and pupils from my school