At the Weekend

On Saturday we went to Lerwick. We went to the co-op and I got a   The Simpsons book in the book the cat was on Homer face. Then we went to the Fish and Chips shop. Neil and me had sausage and chips and Leah had fish and chips. It was delicious. Then we went to Tesco. I saw a 3ds games. When we went home I played on the Wii I played New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Mario’s  powers in the game are Fire, ice, penguin and propeller Mario. Leah and Neil made a Lego house.

On Sunday I played New Super Mario Bros. 2 on 3ds and you can get in the game fire, Golden Mario, raccoon and white raccoon. I read at my Nintendo book.  Dad played Mario kart on the Wii. Leah, Neil and I  played  catchy outside. I saw Dad cutting the our old  couch in the garage. In the Afternoon Dad, Leah, Neil and I Walked to our granddads. We walked slowly.