The Little Cottage Story Starter

The lonely little old lady in the small cottage heard a ringing of her door bell, so she went to the door to answer it. There was a surprise waiting for her when she opened the door there standing in front of her was a very fat man with a kind of red skin. She stood still as a statue. He went through the door and helped himself to a club chocolate biscuit. The old lady was very mad, one because he had gone with all her clubs and two his mucky boots had left a trail of mud and she didn’t like to clean as her back got awfully sore. He sat by the fire and the old lady was really mad by this point so she roared WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY LITTLE HOME! He gently said I am here to visit you, I am your son remember me, Jamie. Ohhhh I remember now! You’re late, like two years late. Ok…Ok mum. So how’s  things with your brothers? Oh ok except Ben is a bit ill at the moment.

Oh that’s not good. Ah I remember young Benjamin. There was a scream AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.