At Wallacetown we strive to become an Early Learning Centre capable of continuous improvement, renowned for the high quality early learning, childcare, support and nurture that we provide for children and families.
In all aspects of our work we:
- Continue to be a family friendly setting.
- Promote parental and wider community involvement.
- Value diversity, and promote social inclusion in an environment where everyone is welcome.
- We treat all stake holders with integrity, impartiality, fairness, tolerance and mutual respect.
As part of our development work we have created ‘Learning Values’. Which we promote within the centre:
- Honesty and trust
- Happiness and Wellbeing
At Wallacetown Early Years Centre we aim to:
- Offer inclusive early learning and childcare of the highest quality.
- Provide a warm and caring environment in which every child feels safe, secure and happy.
- Provide high quality education and care where children can explore and investigate an imaginative and challenging environment.
- Provide carefully planned learning activities which meet the individual needs of each child enabling them to make progress and develop at their own pace.
- Value each child as an individual and to help them develop self-confidence and a sense of achievement.
- Establish close working relationships with parents and carers to enable them to feel fully involved in their childs learning and development.
- Maintain the highest standards of eduaction and care through a commitment to the professional development and ongoing training of all members of staff.