Home

Welcome to our website!

I am delighted to be writing on this site, as the Shared Head Teacher of Straiton Primary School.

I look forward to getting to know the pupils, staff and parents as well as the wider school community. It is important that mutual understanding, respect and trust are the basis of the shared responsibility which we as parents and teachers have in the education of our children. Confidence in the school comes from knowledge and understanding of what is happening within it and taking on as much of a role yourself as possible.

I hope that your knowledge of the school education in Straiton will be increased through regular contact and discussions with staff members and that you take full advantage of opportunities to take part in the life of the school and feel that you can discuss issues and problems with us at any time.

Please enjoy looking at our website pages and contact us should you have any comment to make.

Best wishes

Liz Candlish