Our P5-7 class were delighted with their end of term holistic assessment! The mastermind style quiz saw them answering questions on:
Life as a Refugee
The World of Work
Outstanding results from our P5-7 Responsible Citizens!
We also had some fun with their specialist subjects!
A few of the subjects were:
The pupils said:
- It was a good way to do a holistic assessment because it was fun at the same time.
- I liked how it was like the TV show Mastermind.
- When you were under the pressure of people looking at you it felt like everything went our your brain……I still did really well though!
- I felt really nervous!
- I liked getting to choose my own subject too.
- I liked how everyone’s quiz was different and we needed to work out the percentages to see who got the highest score.