On the evening of Thursday 1st February P7 and Mrs Hamilton travelled to Edinburgh to see a wonderful lantern display in Edinburgh zoo. It was a real spectacle and the performances were very entertaining. The kids even got an opportunity to use some of the Mandarin they had learned when they were buying items at the stalls.
The pupils said:
- All the sculpture were very impressive especially the temple.
- It’s an experience I’ll never forget.
- The giant snails were fantastic!
- The journey was worth it.
- You could see there was a lot of hard work been put into it.