Welcome from the Head Teacher

Welcome message from the Head Teacher :

I am delighted to welcome you to Crosshill Primary School website. I hope you find it  helpful and informative. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to  contact me.

Crosshill Primary is a small rural school and we pride ourselves on community  involvement. At all times, we strive to involve the local and wider community in the  life of the school.

We have a very dedicated staff who endeavour to provide your child with the  highest standards of learning and teaching. They provide a safe, nurturing  environment which will allow your child to achieve their full potential. Above all, your  child will be treated as an individual and always be given opportunities to experience
success.

Your child’s primary school years should be enjoyable and provide lasting memories  for you to treasure. At Crosshill Primary School, we will provide your child with the  best possible experiences to fulfil this aim.

Happy browsing!

Mrs Devlin