Welcome

As Centre Manager it is my pleasure to welcome you to our web site.

At Cherry Tree, we pride ourselves on offering high quality experiences for the children in our care. We are proud of our happy, caring environment and know that the children have lots of fun while they are learning.

Partnership working is important to us and we know that your child will achieve their potential if we work together. There are many opportunities for you to share your child’s learning and to play alongside them in the nursery.

My team and I always put the children at the heart of everything we do ensuring we make a difference for every child in our care.

I look forward to building positive relationships with your family when your early years journey begins.

I hope that you find our website informative and user friendly. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me at the Centre and I will do my best to help you.

Very best wishes,

Jackie Kelly
Centre Manager

Jackie Kelly Centre Manager