Week beginning 25th June

Good evening!

It is the last week of school, I can’t believe it! Here is the news for this week:

Wednesday is the last day of school and we finish at 1pm.

On Tuesday, P2B will have some time in the afternoon for a play, and I have told the children that they can bring in one of their own toys for the occasion. No electronics or particularly valuable toys please!

Tomorrow p2 will have their own mini talent show where the children can perform in front of their own year group. This is just for fun and to give the children who were maybe too shy to perform in front of the school, an opportunity to showcase a talent. They can bring an outfit if needed. I can’t wait to see their performances. They don’t have to perform if they don’t want to.

As I’m sure you are all aware now, this will be my final few days at Bishopton Primary before I move on to a new adventure after the summer break. I have had an absolute blast at the school and I have had the best time teaching and getting to know your amazing children. I will absolutely be keeping in touch with the school to find out how they are getting on in primary 3!

Have a wonderful week, fingers crossed that this lovely weather gets better and better for the summer holiday!

Miss B