Seesaw – Home Learning Codes

It has been lovely to see so many of our families access Seesaw this week using the Family Access Code. We are delighted to see some of the comments and “likes” come through on the work the pupils have been doing in class.

As with every new system there are some teething issues and rest assured, we have been working away at fixing these in the background.

Today, Home Learning Codes have been been sent home for each child. This is so your child can access their learning journal and upload work at home (for example some teachers may ask for homework to be uploaded to Seesaw instead of having jotters returned). If your child has their own device they should use this code to login to their learning journal.

The Family Access code is for our families to view the learning journals of their child/children and should be set up using your own name, not the name of your child. If you have set this up using your child’s name, please don’t worry. You can send me a message on Seesaw and I can fix it for you (I have access to all of the classes so just drop me a line and I’ll have a look).

Please see our Seesaw Policy below for more information on using Seesaw and our expectations when using this new platform.

Bishopton-Seesaw-Policy-and-Guidance

Thank you for your support with this, we look forward to sharing more learning with you all on Seesaw!

Miss Burnett