Thursday 26 March 2020

Good Morning everyone.  I hope you are all well.

As another virtual school day begins, just a reminder that all teachers and SMT will be online from 9 am to 3.15 pm. Remember to login to say’Hi’ and if you can, complete the daily tasks for your class. Any questions you have will be answered by your teachers, and Mrs McNaught and Miss Burnett are there for technical support. Any questions that crop up outwith the school day will be answered the following morning.

Have a lovely day and stay well.

Kinds regards to all.

Mrs Davidson

2 thoughts on “Thursday 26 March 2020”

1. Hi this is Hazel’s mum Nicola
    I have 3 kids at home all trying to access materials from Teams. About 90% of the things I try to open I get a message saying ‘Sorry something went wrong’. Yesterday I got the girls brand new chrome books but it is exactly the same on any machine we use. I am getting so frustrated as this keeps happening and they obviously can’t access most of the stuff we need to be able to get into. Do you have any tips or advice, something I may be missing? Who should I contact about this? Thanks in advance

1. Hi Hazel,
      Please don’t get yourself stressed over this. It is an issue with Teams. Microsoft are aware of this and are working to increase capacity. It is a world wide Microsoft Issue caused by the number of schools and businesses all working digitally from home. I am sorry you have bought new IT equipment, it was never our intention to cause anyone additional expense. We’ll be meeting today after school (Teams allowing) to discuss how we do things moving forward to make it easier for everyone. This week has been a huge learning curve for us all.