Your child will be issued with the letter below today:
We are pleased to see that tickets for the Rookie Rockstars events are selling well and you are still able to buy your two tickets until Thursday 27th April. Please complete the form or write your child’s name, class, House, how many tickets you require (max. 2 at £5 each) and put it in an envelope with the exact money with your child’s name and class noted on the front. If you wish to request extra tickets, note this on the form.
Reminders for the performance:
- The car park may be extremely busy so perhaps consider car pooling, where possible.
- Enter the arena at the left-handside of the Country Club, at the On the Hoof café.
- On the Hoof café will be open from 5pm.
- As the arena is used for equestrian events, anyone with horse allergies should take precautions.
- The arena is cold so dress appropriately.
- Pupils should be dropped off in the main arena between 6-6.15pm.
- Take your seats from 6.15pm.
- The performance begins at 6.30pm and should end at 7.30pm.
- Pupils will only be handed over to the parent/carer noted below.
- A large number of teaching staff will be at the events to assist pupils during the performance and will direct you in case of an emergency evacuation.
- Official Rookie Rockstars merchandise will be available to buy at the events.
- You can pre-order the CDs at the events.
- Pupils are encouraged to dress like a rockstar for their performance.
As mentioned, all pupils must be accompanied by a nominated adult before and after the performance. Please indicate on the slip below who this will be and advise us of any changes, as soon as possible.
Miss Karen McDowall
*Please return the completed tear-off slip A.S.A.P.