Red Nose Events

As well as raising funds with Red Nose events this week, we have also been discussing the importance of supporting our local charities. One way in which we can do this is through donating to our local charity shops. This also supports the learning from the Eco Drama that Primary 2 took part in, which encouraged us to ‘reduce, reuse and recycle’. If you have an old toy which is no longer used and would like to donate, I will be collecting donations all week. Thank you to the children who have donated toys already, which I will distribute to charity shops within our community.

Thank you to everyone who took part in the bake sale today which raised funds for Red Nose Day. We raised a great amount of money and all had a great time munching the delicious cakes that Primary 6 made for us.

Tomorrow Miss Grant, Miss Frew and myself will be painting faces at lunchtime. This event is open for Primary 1-3 and children must have their permission form signed with 20p to take part. The children will have their lunch first and then go to P2H to get their face painted.

Have a lovely evening.

Miss Hamilton