Week Events

Good evening,

Today we had our first eco event consisting of an assault course this morning. We also had half an hour to ride bikes and scooters; however, we had some issues remembering codes/not being able to work bike chains. Could I please ask that the children have the code of their chain written down and are aware of how to unlock their bike. Helmets must also be worn during our daily Big Pedal sessions.

Can I ask that all library books are returned to school tomorrow. I am aware that some of the children have already returned their books which is a great help. Book bags and homework will be sent home tomorrow as it was our No Paper Day today. As part of Red Nose Day events, we will be offering face painting on Wednesday at lunchtime at a cost of 20p. If your child has not yet returned their form indicating whether they have permission to have their face painted, this must be returned on Wednesday morning to allow them to take part.

We have been doing a lot of work on Fractions. As it is No Paper Day I have attached this weeks maths homework, which can be completed verbally at any point during the week.

Lastly, we enjoyed developing our Fairyland topic further with Health and Wellbeing and Expressive Arts today. The children took on the role of pirates and coordinated dance routines to pirate themed music.

Here are some pictures from our fun filled day!