Fabulous French! πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

Today, Primary 4 have been learning to: read and say French numbers to 21 with good pronunciation. Also, we enjoyed taking part in some number games and even won at Lotto. TrΓ¨s Bien! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Can I also say a HUGE congratulations to everyone in our class for their excellent effort in this week’s Maths Sumdog Scotland Challenge. 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Our class came 318th in the leaderboard out of 6240 classes, all playing together, across schools in Scotland. I am so proud of your effort to improve your Math skills and I hope you enjoyed your treat. Well done super stars! 🌟

Mrs Maher 🍎

2 thoughts on “Fabulous French! πŸ‡«πŸ‡·”

1. Hi Mrs Maher,
    This may sound like a silly question, but I’m looking over the homework for this week on Teams – do we take photos of the kids doing Sumdog / Active Learn (Bug Club) or is it just a photo of the Emergency Services work that we upload onto Teams? I just want to make sure I take photos of the correct work each week.

1. Hi Claire! You don’t need to take photos of the children while on Sumdog or active learn. I can see their activity from my end anyways which I monitor and give out rewards for. Just the photo of emergency services research task should be uploaded. Mrs Maher πŸ™‚