Meet the Teacher πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ«πŸ˜

Meet the Teacher

Hello everyone! I’m Mrs Maher and I’d like to welcome you all to Primary 4 here at Woodlands. 🌳

It’s been lovely to finally welcome the children back to school after what has been a challenging year for us all.Β  Due to Coronavirus, school is a little bit different just now; from entering and exiting the school from the blue gate, our one way system inside of the building, what the classroom looks like and how learning will take place this year. Despite this, I am sure we will all have a fantastic year! πŸ˜ƒ

Please keep your eye on the blog and The School App often to keep up-to-date with important information, homework, pupil achievements and current class learning. To best support your child at home, please engage with our Maths and Literacy resources on ActiveLearn and Sumdog via your child’s login. A variety of home learning activities are assigned throughout each term that are linked to class learning. This is the perfect opportunity to engage with your child, communicate and deepen their understanding. πŸ’¬

I hope this ‘Meet the Teacher’ video will answer any questions you may have and give you an insight into Primary 4 so far. Should you have any worries, please do not hesitate to get in touch via the blog underneath as ‘Comments.’ Hopefully, we will get the chance to meet in person soon. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Take care! 😊

Mrs L. Maher 🍎

One thought on “Meet the Teacher πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ«πŸ˜”

1. Hi Mrs Maher,
    Nice to meet you πŸ™‚. All the work the kids have been doing so far looks great & I look forward to seeing what they get upto throughout the year.