Last Day of Term! πŸ₯³πŸ“šπŸŽπŸŒŸβœοΈ

Good morning boy and girls, πŸ˜ƒ

I can’t believe we have made it! Today is the last day of primary 4 and what a year it has been! I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to each and every one of you. It has been a pleasure to be your teacher this year and you have all been such a delight. I will miss you all very much! πŸ’–

Why not take some time to reflect on your year in Primary 4 and share some of your favourite memories. πŸ“Έ

This year started off well: getting to know your new class, your new teacher, settling in well throughout a new term then enjoying your Christmas as normal. Soon after the New Year we returned for a new term in January and learned lots of new things until all of a sudden the Lockdown happened due to Covid-19. You have had to change from learning in the classroom to learning and home. I am very proud of each and every one of you. 🌟

I’d also like to thank all of the parents for being supportive this year, both in school and with online learning. I hope you all have a fantastic Summer holiday and I am super excited to see all of your smiling faces again come August. πŸ˜ƒ

This poem is for you…

I wanted to leave you with ‘Special Moments’ from P4… 😍

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

I also took some time to reflect and think back on the many laughs we have had during school with all of you boys and girls in the class. I have chosen one person each for the ‘Most Likely to’ awards. I hope you have fun reading them and laugh too. πŸ†

Take care everyone and remember to stay safe! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love, Mrs. Maher 🍎

6 thoughts on “Last Day of Term! πŸ₯³πŸ“šπŸŽπŸŒŸβœοΈ”

1. Hi Mrs Maher
    Thankyou for being my Teacher in Primary 4. You were a brilliant teacher and I have missed you in Lockdown. I hope you have a brilliant Summer and I will see you in August again.
    Thankyou for helping me and caring for me.

Love Sonny

1. Sonny, thank you for all of your hard work and effort this year. I have missed seeing your smile during Lockdown. I hope you enjoy your Summer holidays and lots of Dairymilk. See you soon! 😁

1. Thank you for all of hard work this year Tyler. You always make me laugh and I will miss your jokes. I hope you enjoy your Summer holidays. Be kind and stay safe! 😁

2. Aww Mrs Maher this made me and Gabriella laugh !! Thank you for everything this year! You have been an amazing teacher and have put so much effort into the home schooling blog! Gabriella would like to say thank you for teaching me so much this year and enjoy my story writing!

1. Thank you for all of hard work this year Gabriella. You are a superstar! I hope you enjoy your Summer holidays. Be kind and stay safe! 😁