Good morning everyone, today we are sticking with the sports day theme!
Taught Writing – Sports Day Recount
- Your task today is to write a recount of yesterday’s St Bart’s virtual sports day.
- In a recount you are writing in the past tense.
- You need to write in paragraphs to separate your writing.
- You can give each paragraph a title if you like and you can use paragraph openers such as first, then and finally as you will see on your template.
Sports Day Comprehension
- Open the comprehension folder on glow and click on Sports Day.
- Read the passage carefully and answer the questions that follow.
- Remember to answer in full sentences where appropriate.
Maths – The Mystery of the Sports Day Trophy
- Today’s maths is a problem solving activity.
- There are lots of activities within the challenge for you to try.
- Each one will give you the answer to a clue and at the end you should be able to work out who the trophy thief is. Good luck!
The Sumdog challenge is still ongoing. Remember to login and have a go, we need at least five players to enter.
Art – Medal or Mascot Competition
- I have given you a choice of taking part in either the sports day medal competition or the sports day mascot competition.
- You can choose to enter one or both of the competitions.
- The winner will be announced at the end of the day.
Have a lovely weekend boys and girls.