Good morning everyone, here is your plan for today. Everything you will need will be on Glow and on the Class Dojo Story.
- Open the Literacy folder on Glow and click on the Grammar and Punctuation folder.
- Click on the Plurals Powerpoint.
- This will explain the rues for adding s or es to words to make them plural.
- Once you have finished click on the Plurals Worksheet and have a go at the activities. You can print the sheet out or write your answers on paper.
- Open your group spelling tasks.
- Try practicing your singular and plural words using fancy spelling.
Espresso – Geometry – Position and Direction (Upper)
- Login to Espresso, click Second Level and then click on Geometry – Position and Direction Upper, it is in the middle of the page.
- Watch the video called plotting co-ordinates in 4 quadrants.
- In Activities try the first two tasks.
- In the printable resources open the plotting shapes in 4 quadrants task. If you can print it then you can do the task on the worksheet. If not you can answer the questions on paper.
- I have uploaded the worksheet on Glow and Dojo too incase you have trouble opening it.
Mental Maths – Friday’s questions are in the folder on Glow.
Try the Geometry challenge on Sumdog. The house will be open all day!
- Using a drawing tool on your computer can you make another piece of Pop Art?
- Yesterday you made a Pop Art picture using a Scottish theme.
- Today you can choose any theme you like.
- Maybe it will be a Pop Star, cartoon character or a favourite toy.
- Remember to use lots of bright colours and the four pictures should be identical!
Make sure you get some exercise today. Some ideas are:
- E. with Joe
- Go Noodle
- Try a celebrity class on YouTube
- Practice a sport in your garden
- Make your own obstacle course for your family to try
- Cosmis Kids Yoga
- Jump Start Johnny
Once you have finished all of your tasks choose something fun to do as a Fun Friday task. You might play an interactive game, do some more exercise or complete a craft activity. Have fun!