St Bartholomew's Class Blog

Miss Kiernan’s Tasty Tuesday Tasks!

Miss Kiernan’s Tasty Tuesday Tasks

Hi All

I hope you all are well!

Primary 1-3 – Today I have set some literacy work based on the e-book A Monster Surprise. Get someone to read the story at home to you. I’ve put the e-book into your class folder. After you have read the book design your own monster and write some super adjectives to describe your monster.

P4-5 – Today I have set some interesting literacy tasks for you to try. You are going to draw and describe your one monster. I have included a power point and added this to your class folder, as well as a monster adjective help sheet. Once you have designed your monster choose some super adjectives to describe your monster and then write a short story about your monster.

P6-7 – Today I have set your grammar and punctuation practice. Just log into the Special Secret Agent Game that I’ve put into your class folder and see if you can complete the special mission!

Have a great Tuesday and stay safe.

Miss Kiernan