Good morning everyone, it’s Friday again! Here is your plan for today.
- Open the Literacy folder on Glow and click on Handwriting.
- Click on ‘The Wind Poem.’
- Copy the poem in your neatest writing.
- Remember you should be writing in a joined style and take care with letter formation. Look out for punctuation within the poem too!
Passage – Giraffes
- Open the Literacy folder on Glow and click on Comprehension.
- Open the document called Giraffes Passage.
- Using the words at the top of the page you have to complete the passage about Giraffes.
- You can either print the sheet out and fill it in, number the missing words and make a list of them or copy out the passage to fill in your answers.
- Open your group spelling tasks.
- Ask someone to give you a Friday spelling test, they could give you some dictated sentences to write underneath like we do in class!
Maths – Co-ordinates
- Open the maths folder and click on Co-ordinates Worksheet Tasks.
- There are three activities which will give you some practice with co-ordinates to build on what you did yesterday.
- You can either print them out or just write your answers on paper.
- Remember, you always start with the X point!
Mental Maths – Friday’s questions are in the folder on Glow.
Take part in the Sumdog competition. Remember it is running until the 21st May!
For ICT today you can choose an activity to do from the list below.
- Choose a piece of work from this week to redraft using Microsoft Word.
- Use a drawing tool to create a piece of art work either linked to Scottish artists or to your topic.
- Make a powerpoint presentation on a theme of your choice.
- Use the internet to research a theme of your choice and take some notes about what you have learned.
Make sure you get some exercise today. Some ideas are:
- P.E. with Joe
- Try a celebrity class on YouTube
- Practice a sport in your garden
- Make your own obstacle course for your family to try
- Cosmis Kids Yoga
- Jump Start Johnny
Once you have finished all of your tasks choose something fun to do as a Fun Friday task. You might play an interactive game, do some more exercise or complete a craft activity. Have fun!
Have a lovely day and remember to send me some pictures of your work.