St Bartholomew's Class Blog

Pr7 plan Wednesday 22nd April

Good Morning everyone. I hope you are all well and looking forward to another day of learning.

Here is our plan for the day. All of this is available in Glow. please contact me if you need any help with anything. 🤗

Spelling- look at your spelling words. Study them and get an adult to test you on them. Did you get any wrong? Write it out three times.

Up- levelling sentences- look at the sentences about Pearl Harbour and up- level them into something fantastic.

Visualiser- you now have a lot of knowledge about Pearl Harbour. It is now time to put this into a large visualiser showing me all the important facts and details. Please send me this when it is ready.

Maths- mental maths 20 questions- Wednesdays questions.

Percentage challenge- Try the tricky percentages. Do what you can. You can contact me if you are stuck.

Spanish- today we are looking at Spanish pets. Watch the videos I have put on Glow. Now try the task about pets.

Have a great day Primary 7.