St Bartholomew's Class Blog

P6a Monday 30.03.20 Daily Plan

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Here is your plan for today. You have most of the day to complete your design, gather materials and create your model of a Wallace sword. I can’t wait to see these! Some of you sent me your plan on Friday and I loved reading about your creative ideas, please do the same today, message me on Glow or on Class Dojo and I will be there to help you if you need it.

CHALLENGE DAY

1. Go back to your challenge from Friday. Look at your design you created and check you have included everything from the Design Brief. You can find this in the Topic area on Glow.  Make sure you are happy with your design.
  2. Gather materials – Make sure you use materials you have at home. Try to gather all of your materials that you will need so that you are ready to make your model. Check your design and tick the materials off that you have gathered. If you are struggling to come up with a material for any part of your design let me know and I will try and think of another idea. You might want to use paint or pens if you have them because they will work best on your model.
  3. Build – The fun part! Put it all together. Make sure if you are using paint for different parts that you let the paint dry before putting together. Take care to not make too much mess and make sure you tidy and clean up after yourself. There is an example in the Design Brief on Glow remember if you are stuck. I am here too! If you are struggling with how to put it together or what materials to use, just send me a message. I can’t wait to see the finished product!

Focus on your challenge today. If you need a break from it, want to take some time out or manage to finish it, I have added a Task Mat below! Click the link and there are ideas of other tasks for you to do. Keep up the great work!

Monday Task Mat 30.03.20

Anything you need just let me know, have a great day everyone!