St Bartholomew's Class Blog

P6a Daily Plan Thursday 26.03.20

Good morning everyone! Here is your plan for today. We are settling in to Glow and getting to know the things that work best for us! Today, you will have a chance to catch up with any tasks you missed or did not get finished. Just try your best and do what you can 🙂

9.00 – 10.35

LITERACY

09:10-09:30 Spelling – Group 1 – Find the prefix ‘mis meaning wrong’ on your grid. Write your words 3 times and try to come up with your own words using this prefix. Group 2 – write your words for today in Pyramid form.

09:30-10:00 Reading – All groups – You have a passage to read in the Literacy folder on Glow. Read the story and write a paragraph to tell me what the story is about. Try to have at least 6 sentences. Diamonds and Emeralds your story is ‘Stig of the Dump’. Rubies and Sapphires your story is ‘Ivan the Terrible.’

10:00-10:35 – Choose one of the tasks from the grid below! Let me know which one you choose and how you get on with it.

10:50-12:30

NUMERACY

Mental Maths 10:50-11:20

• Open the folder called ‘Mental Maths’ within the Numeracy section of our Glow page. Complete ‘Thursday’ of the second page.
  • Practise your 7 and 8 times table to yourself. Write them down and underline the ones you find tricky to remember.

Sumdog 11:20-11:45

• Play Sumdog. I’ve set a new challenge for today and tomorrow!

11:40-12:30

• Try clicking the link below. Choose a task to complete.

1.15 – 3.00

CHOICE TASKS

• Access the link below and Complete some of the tasks in the grid. Let me know what ones you try and don’t forget to send me pictures of your work on Dojo!

Catch up Thursday 26.03.20

^^^ Here is the link you will need to access your choice tasks today.

Yesterday, I loved seeing your work and hearing from a lot of you on Glow or Class Dojo. Please do the same today! Have a great day!