St Bartholomew's Class Blog

Pr 7 day of work Wednesday 25th March

Good morning everyone!

Here we are at Wednesday already and this is your plan for the day.

9.00-10.35

Literacy  time

Up levelling sentences- Go into glow and find the up levelling sentences task in the literacy section. Make three normal sentences spectacular!

Spelling- look at the words for the spelling rules( on your grid or dojo) see if an adult can test you on these?

Reading- look at the poem “ There’s a dragon” you can find it on glow in the literacy section or on dojo. Read carefully and answer the questions.

11.00- 12.30

Maths Time

Mental maths – wednesdays questions can be found on glow and dojo- remember to check you are doing the correct ones.

quick maths- exercise 1 and 2 of mental maths -in glow folder – 20 questions for mental maths. This is also in your home learning pack.

Percentages- writing the new prices of items in the sale- explained further in dojo and also on glow. Questions 1-8 only.

Lunch time

After  lunch I would love you to take part in an art lesson with a lot of feeling.

Many people all over the world are painting rainbows and putting them in their window as a sign of hope and a positive future. Could you do this today?

I will show you examples on dojo.

Please share with me as I would love to see!

Have a great day and don’t forget to leave me a message on glow if you are on there!