St Bartholomew's Class Blog

Primary Five Update

What a fantastic couple of weeks we have had! Last week we worked so hard preparing our class assembly. We had lots of fun practising and were so dedicated to learning our lines and all of the words to our songs.

After our performance we all set up our Roman and Celts museum outside our classroom which contained our fabulous art projects! We also enjoyed having some treats and snacks in the class that afternoon with our family and friends!

We really loved learning new and interesting facts about the Ancient Romans and the Celts.

Aimee said “I liked that after our assembly our parents and family got to come and have snacks and look at our projects!”

Lewis said “I like practising for our assembly. I liked being on stage and rehearsing my lines!”

Rhian said “I enjoyed singing the Boudicca song and really liked acting out all of the lyrics!”

For all of our hard work and dedication we even earned Cool Class Cup! We look forward to celebrating our win this Friday afternoon! We hope we can win again!

Yesterday we had fun making and designing Valentine’s Day cards! We hope you had an amazing day filled with love and happiness

This Thursday and Friday we worked hard at writing a set of instructions all about how to make your own slime.

Nathan said “I enjoyed writing the instructions and also watching a video clip showing me how to do it step by step.”

Malinka said “We all agreed that Miss Kirkland would take 3 random jotters and try to make slime by following exactly their step by step instructions. If the slime works out the people who wrote the instructions will get to keep their slime!”

We will let you know next week who the winners and star writers are! Fingers crossed.