P4/3 Friday 5th June

Good morning everyone and happy Friday!

R.E.

As today would have been our final First Friday Mass of the school year I would like you to follow Father Campbell’s mass at 10.00 am on Facebook (with an adult’s permission).

Remember to have your SSP (Special Sneaky Playtime).  Hopefully the sun will be shining.

H.W.B

Let’s get active with some more Yoga practice.  Remember all the good advice Mrs McFall gave on Monday!  Enjoy and make sure you drink plenty.

Well done – we have definitely kept our bodies well looked after this week!

Today I am going to ask an adult or older sibling to read out the following words for a spelling test and then to give you 3 sentences of dictation using some of the words.  Email me your scores.

P3 – through, sing, morning, colour, kind, walk, water, picture, once, until

P4 – counting, idea, thirteen, mile, music, speechless, running, interesting, quiet, quite (sneaky extra two from few weeks ago)

I asked earlier in the week for book summaries or book reports.  If you have finished the book assigned to you (or even your own personal one) please complete a report and send it to me.

Today’s maths will be Sumdog.  The competition begins today and is on for a week.  It is only for North Lanarkshire schools, so let’s try and get up there on the leaderboard.

This will be our last blog as there will be new updated grids for you to use from next week until end of term  We (teachers) are back in school from Monday trying to organise the classrooms and learning for your return in August.  This has been a very strange and surreal time with lots of learning, both for you and us, online.  We have really missed teaching the last term with you, you all made such great progress and we were looking forward to seeing you develop.  Mrs Boyce and I miss you very much and can’t wait to see your wee faces again.  Make sure you still access these blogs for your daily RE and Health & Wellbeing as well as any other important messages.

Take care of each other and see you soon!

Mrs Graham x