Primary 1b- Friday 1st May

Good morning everyone😀

Rise and shine, it’s HAPPY FRIDAY and you have nearly completed your second week of term 4. Well done my Super Stars!🌟

Today marks the start of a brand new month. Do you know what month it is today?

Let’s begin our day with our morning prayer.🙏🏻

God our Father, as we prepare to begin our work, we ask you to help us use properly, the many gifts you have given us, so that we may fully benefit from our day together in school. St. Barbara, pray for us.

Here is today’s overview:
DailyOverviewMay1st

Below I will include any additional information that will help to support your child with the tasks that I have assigned for today.

Literacy🔡

Spelling Test 💭 

1.  shed  2. crash  3. with  4. thin  5. chest  6. much  7. lungs  8. bring  9. when  10. which

Reading📚

One Springy Day 💐 

Reading Task- Design a Book Cover 📖 

BookCoverDesign

Maths🔢

Count from 1 to 100 with DJ Count 🎧

Topmarks- Daily 10 ⏱ 

https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/daily10

HWB 🧘‍♀️ 🧘‍♂️ 

R.E🙏🏻

The Month of Mary 🌹

Creating a May Altar ✝ 

Creating-a-May-Altar-PowerPoint

Today we would have been going to First Friday mass. It would be nice if you could follow Mass today which is being streamed through Facebook (supervised by an adult) by Father Campbell at 10am.

Golden Time ⭐ 

Of course you deserve some golden time after all of your hard work this week. You have continued to impress me with all of the wonderful work that you have been sending me. I loved seeing some of the amazing Superheroes that you created! Well done!

I think the mums and dads deserve some golden time too. They have been working hard helping you learn at home and I am so grateful for all of their help. 🙏🏻Let them put up their feet tonight and perhaps you could treat them to a little bit of peace and quiet or you could help them with some chores.

Thank you everyone for another great week. 👏

I thought you might like to finish off this week with a little song and dance! Here is one of your favourite Go Noodle dances, Pop See Ko. I tried it at home and it was so much fun! 💃🏼 🕺

Have a fabulous weekend boys and girls. Take care!

Miss  McEleney😀❣️🌈