Monday 27th April 2020

Good Morning Primary 3,

I hope you all had a nice and relaxing weekend.

Let’s start off our week by saying the morning prayer and asking God to look after anyone who is sick at this time.

Please click the links below to access some literacy and numeracy work for today.

Literacy – 27th April

Numeracy – Monday 27th April

Estimation Activity

Estimation Challenge

Estimation Game

Last Monday and before the holidays we had a look at some spring artwork. When I was on my walk yesterday I noticed lots of daffodils. These are my favourite flower as I think they are so beautiful. This afternoon I would like you to have a go at drawing some daffodils using the video instructions. This is just the same as the drawing guide we have used before. Remember to pause the video after each step to give yourself enough time.

Finish off your day with some exercise. I think I will try a Joe Wicks video this afternoon. You should do the same. It is so important to stay active during this time.

Have a lovely day Primary 3 and I look forward to seeing some examples of your work.

Take care!

Miss McMullen x