Primary 1b- Friday 24th April

Good morning Super Stars 🌟

Today is Happy Friday! What makes it even better, is that, it has to be another beautiful sunny day today! Make sure you enjoy it!☀️

Let’s start by saying an Our Father and thanking God for this beautiful weather. I would also like you to say a special prayer to ask God to look after all of those brave NHS workers who are doing such an amazing job right now.🙏🏻 I was out on my doorstep last night clapping with everyone at 8pm to say a great big thank you to them and all of the other amazing key workers. Were you?👏

We know that  Friday’s are special in school because if you work hard and try your best, then you get golden time. You have already done a great job this week so far, let’s see if you can try some of today’s tasks and then you can get some golden time this afternoon. 💫

Here is today’s overview:

DailyOverviewApril24th

Below I will include any additional information that will help to support your child with the tasks that I have assigned for today.

Literacy🔡

Jolly Phonics songs 🎶

Maths🔢

Counting to 100 in ones with Jack Hartmann🧠

Topmarks- Helicopter Rescue 🚁 

https://www.topmarks.co.uk/learning-to-count/helicopter-rescue

HWB- Have fun and be sun smart! ☀👓 🧢 

Well done boys and girls for working so hard this week and trying your best. It has been lovely receiving pictures and videos, allowing me to see all of your hard work and getting to see those smiley faces that I am missing so much. You definitely deserve to enjoy some Golden Time! 😁

Parents, thank you. Please do not worry if your child was not able to complete some activities this week. The number one priority right now is that you and your family are safe, healthy and happy. I  really appreciate all that you are doing to support your child with their school work.

I hope that you and your family have a lovely weekend.

Take care,

Miss McEleney 🌈😊❣️