Tuesday 21st April 2020

Good Morning Primary 3,

I hope you are all safe and well. What a beautiful morning it is today. If you are able, it may be nice to get out for a nice walk with an adult or for some sunshine in the garden. It is so important to keep ourselves healthy and active at this time.

Well done for your hard work yesterday. I was so impressed with all the examples I received. Please continue to get in touch as I love looking at your wonderful work. Please remember that you do not have to complete every single task each day as much as you can manage is absolutely fine. It is important to take lots of breaks throughout the day.

I have prepared some work for you today, just click the links below.

Reading lesson

Spelling activity

Numeracy lesson

When you have completed your work remember there is a brand new grid. You can choose one or two tasks to complete as a further challenge.

In the afternoon here is a nice spring art activity for you to try inspired by this beautiful weather.

Art Tuesday

Remember to continue to pray throughout the day. You may even say the prayer you wrote yesterday to thank God for looking after us at this time and to ask him to look after anyone who is sick.

Thank you to everyone who has been in touch so far. If you have any questions at all then please get in touch at mcmullenke@st-barbaras.n-lanark.sch.uk

Stay safe!

Miss McMullen x