Enjoy your Easter holidays Primary 7!

Good afternoon my super sevens 🌟,

I hope you have all tried to complete today’s tasks, remember to post any pictures you have taken on Twitter.

I would like to congratulate Connor Ward for winning this weeks Sum Dog competition. This was a tricky competition and you smashed it. Well done, you should be extremely proud of yourself! I will be posting lots more maths competitions in the coming weeks. Let’s see who can beat our reigning champion, Connor 🏆.

I would like to wish you all a very happy and holy Easter break. I know this school holiday will be extremely different from previous holidays but it is important that we make the most of them by spending time with our family, get outside when possible and do lots of fun activities to keep us busy. Try not to spend too much time on computer games etc. Here are pictures of some Easter craft ideas.

Let us take a moment to remember the true meaning of Easter. Easter is a time when we remember that Jesus died for our sins. In the week leading up to Easter Sunday we celebrate Holy Week. During this week we prepare for the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. Try to spend time each day of Holy Week saying a special little prayer. I have attached a PowerPoint that explains a bit about each day of Holy Week and why it is important.

Holy Week

Don’t eat too many chocolate eggs and please remember to stay safe. Speak to you all soon.

Mrs Butler 🐰🐰 x