Happy Friday!!

Good Morning Everyone!

Primary 4/3 can you believe that is another week of home learning nearly over.    I hope you are all well and looking after yourselves.  I have been very impressed by the work completed online, lots of you have now had the chance to try out the spelling and reading on Sumdog.  I would like to see more of you on Studyladder and First News.  Come on, give them a try if you have not been on yet!  If you are having problems logging in to any of the resources please drop me an email – SBoyce@st-barbaras.n-lanark.sch.uk and I will help you to get signed on.

This morning we would have been going along to First Friday mass with the school.  I hope you can take some time out of your day to say a little prayer for all of the people that are ill and in need of a little prayer. 🙏

Once you have completed your literacy, numeracy and health and well-being tasks for today I thought you would like to see the Easter cards we would have made in class as we finish for our Easter holiday!   I have attached the video for you to watch.  I hope that some of you might be able to try them out.  I am sure it would make a lovely surprise for someone in your family!

Remember to ask an adult to upload your finished cards to Twitter if you get the chance to make one.

Well boys and girls, Mrs Graham and I are missing you all so much and we hope that you have a lovely Easter holiday.  Remember to get as much exercise as you can, stay safe and relax over the holiday!!  You will be able to take a well earned break from your home learning until the 20th of April.

Wishing you and your families a Happy and Holy Easter. 🐰🐰

Mrs Boyce xx 🌈🌈