P4/3 Last Day – Message from Mrs Graham

Well here we are boys and girls!!! It’s not the end to the school year we had imagined, but we have tried to make the best out a bad situation!  First of all, I am so proud of you for working hard with your home schooling.  I have loved logging on to see your pictures and videos!  You have coped very well as have your parents!  Thank you to you too mums and dads and older siblings!

I have had a lovely year with you and have enjoyed watching you all become great friends.  You are a lovely bunch of children and it has been so nice to see you look out and care for one another!  We have had some good fun especially when we performed in the Nativity and our Assembly.

So, today is the last day of term and there is no work!  If you really want to do something, why not note down your favourite memory of P4/3 and send it to me? I’ll put them together and put them on here for you to see.  I hope you stay safe and even though things still seem pretty uncertain, I will see your lovely smiling faces at school in August hopefully!  Remember to be good and helpful around the house and look after each other.

God bless

Lots of love

Mrs Graham