Primary 5/4 – Friday 5th June

Hello!

Well it is Friday again and another week of home learning nearly complete. We are finishing with our rainbow topic this week so I made us some word art to represent our class.

Here are the activities for today. Take some Golden Time today everyone (parents too!) You are all working so hard and deserve a break.

P5.4-lesson-05.06.10

This will be our last blog as there will be new updated grids for you to use from next week until the end of term. The teachers will be back in school next week making sure we have everything ready for you to come back in August. Make sure you still access these blogs for your daily RE and Health & Wellbeing as well as any other important messages.

It has been a strange time but I am so proud of you all for staying home and trying to do your best. I am still here for you so feel free to email me anytime.

Take care & have a lovely weekend,

Mrs McGill