Primary 3 – Friday 15th May 2020

Good morning superstars! 🌟

Happy Friday. 🌈

Lets start today with our morning prayer.

God Our Father, as we prepare to begin our work, we ask you to help us to use properly the many gifts that you have given us, so that we may fully benefit from our day together at school.  St Barbara Pray for us.

Today we are going to do some work on punctuation.

Can you remember when we learned about question marks in class?

Have a look through the power point below to remind yourself what they are and how to use them.

Question Marks

Now click the link below to access a punctuation task.

Punctuation Task

For reading today I would like you to choose a book you enjoy. Find somewhere quiet and sit back and enjoy the story.

Today we are going to be taking part in the North Lanarkshire Sumdog competition.

For your maths work today log on and give it your best shot. Lets try and get Primary 3 to the top of the leader board.

If anyone needs a reminder of their log in details then please get in touch.

HWB

In class we are always talking about kindness and how we should treat others. Today I would like you think about ways you can be kind to yourself.

Click on the worksheet below and have a think about the different ways you can be kind to yourself.

Be Kind

This weekend I would like you try and do something from your list. You definitely deserve it!

Well done for another fantastic week of home learning. I am so proud of you all for all of your hard work. The pictures and messages you are sending in are putting a big smile on my face. I miss you all and hope to see you soon.

Take care and stay safe!💕

Miss McMullen x