20.04.20

Good Morning Primary 3,

I hope you all had a lovely Easter break spending time with your family. I am missing you all lots and can’t wait to hear what you have all be up to. It feels very strange not being back in the classroom ready to begin a new term however, I know you will all work extremely hard to learn at home.

Today I have attached a daily plan. The tasks can be completed throughout the day in any order.  If you didn’t contact me before the holiday to get your revision spelling list please do. You can reach me on mcmullenke@st-barbaras.n-lanark.sch.uk

I would love to see some pictures or examples of your work. Please send them to me in an email or you can also tweet these to the school page.

Stay safe and keep smiling!!

Miss McMullen x

Keep Smiling - Home | Facebook

20th April

Place Value Monday

2 Replies to “20.04.20”

1. Hi Mrs Nolan,

Hope you are all safe and well.
      Sorry I am just seeing your message regarding accessing the plan yesterday.You had to click the date. I realised the title wasn’t very clear and tried to do it slightly differently today so I hope you were able to gain access? If not, could you email me at mcmullenke@st-barbaras.n-Lanark.sch.uk and I will send it all to you direct.

Thank you.
      Miss McMullen