Friday 3rd April- Primary 1b

Good morning Primary 1b 🙂

It’s Friday, Happy Friday! You have nearly completed your second week of home learning. If you work really hard today, I will make you a deal!

If you complete some of today’s tasks and listen carefully to your mums and dads, then you can have the next two weeks off from school work. DEAL🤝?Lets get started on today’s tasks then!

Today is your last chance to compete in our class Sumdog maths competition. Lots of you took part yesterday and the leader board keeps changing, it’s very close. The competition closes at 2.30pm and shortly after I will announce our maths champion🏆 Who will it be? You only have a few hours left so Go, Go, Go🏃🏻‍♂️🏃‍♀️!

Holy week begins this Sunday. This is a very important week leading up to Easter. Today I would like you to watch and listen carefully to The Story of Easter.  This will help you to understand the importance of Easter and why it is such a special celebration.

After you have watched and listened to the Easter story, I would like you to draw a picture and write a few sentences to show what you have learnt.

If we were in school today we would have been making some Easter cards so why don’t you try making one at home to give to your family or friends? I have posted some ideas below to help get you started but feel free to use your imagination. 🐣

I know it has been tough staying at home but READING gives us somewhere to go when we have to stay where we are. Today I would like you to choose a book in your house and find a quiet and comfy place for you to read. Where will your story take you?  🏠📚

Keep an eye out, I will be back later on in the afternoon with another little message and to announce our competition winner.

Have a great day boys and girls!

Miss McEleney 😀