Friday 3rd April 2020

Good Morning Primary 3,

Happy Friday! Today is usually when we do our spelling test. As we are revising phoneme sounds and common words that we have already learned, I would like you to choose one week from the list and test yourself. You may want to write them down or spell them out loud. This is a good way to know which words we need to have another look at. If you haven’t got your spelling list yet please get in touch. (mcmullenke@st-barbaras.n-lanark.sch.uk)

It looks like it’s going to be a lovely day so try and get some fresh air and a bit of exercise today.

At 11:00am a Sumdog maths challenge is going to begin.  This will run until 3:00pm and I will announce the winner. Good luck!

Over the next 2 weeks try and have a well deserved rest. You have all been working extremely hard. I know it isn’t the kind of holiday we are used to but let’s try and make the most of spending some time at home with our family. I am planning to read a new book and go for some nice walks. I look forward to hearing what you get up to.

Keep checking the blog over the holiday as Mrs McKinney is going to be uploading some Easter activities for you to have a look at.

I’m wishing you all a safe, happy and holy Easter and I will speak to you all very soon.

Miss McMullen x