P1a – 2nd April

Good morning boys and girls, I hope that you are all managing to work hard and have fun!

Today I would like you to practise all of your initial sounds and common words.  Playing SPLAT is a fun way to read your common words with a family member.

As you do not have reading books I hope that this link will help you to continue to practise your reading everyday.

https://connect.collins.co.uk/school/portal.aspx

Click on the TEACHER portal and enter

Username: parents@harpercollins.co.uk

Password: Parents20!
Try to read two books each week.  Some children may be on pink level and others on red or yellow.  Please choose the level to suit your child.

I would like you to try and read one of these books today and write a sentence or two about the story.

Numeracy –

Watch number pairs to 10 with Jack Hartmann and try to join in.

Practise adding to 10.

As it is Springtime why not try this scavenger hunt, either in your garden or on a Springtime walk.

Sing your spring song to someone in your family. Have a great day!

Love Mrs MacLeod x

2 Replies to “P1a – 2nd April”

1. Good Afternoon Mrs MacLeod,

Thanks for this – we have logged on and Deri has read a book. we have also completed the worksheets. she is doing really well with her daily tasks. These links and worksheets are also helpful.

Thanks again.
    Joann Duffy