Primary 2- Wednesday 1st April

Good morning my little primary 2’s,

It is the beginning of a new month which means one thing it’s APRIL FOOLS DAY! I hope you have a fun filled day today and don’t get up to too much mischief 🙂

Let’s keep our brains active today, starting off with revising our phoneme and common words. Why not time yourself and see how long it takes for you to read them all out loud (sh for shop, ch for chest). You could even have a go at making your own phoneme flash cards!

Remember to keep working through your learning grid, this is the last week before the Easter break so try and complete as much of it as possible.

Well done to the boys and girls who have been on Sumdog and Studyladder already, I can see lots of great learning- Keep it up!

Seeing as it’s a beautiful day, why not go out and get some fresh air. What better way to do this than by going on a spring scavenger hunt! I would love for you to tweet me pictures of what you find @St_BarbarasPS as I am missing you all.

Have a great day boys and girls, keep safe and keep smiling!

Miss Shreenan 🙂