Monday 30th March- Primary 1b

Good morning boys and girls,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend with your families and managed to get out for some fresh air. The weather has been really nice. I managed to go a long walk each day and enjoyed listening to my music.

Today marks the beginning of your second week of home learning. I was so impressed with how hard you all worked last week so I am sure you will be great this week too! This week I would like you to continue working on your home learning grid. I have also set you two Literacy challenges to complete on Sumdog.

I have made Maths a little more fun by creating a competition on Sumdog. The competition will begin today and it will end at 3 o’clock on Friday. I will post the winner on Friday. Remember, you have to be in it, to win it! Try your best and give it a go!

Remember you can also access Studyladder. Some of you have already emailed me for your username and password. If you haven’t, please feel free to email me and I will send you your details.  lmceleney@st-barbaras.n-lanark.sch.uk

I am missing all of your cheery faces and stories. Keep tweeting me all of your wonderful pictures.

Take care and have a great day,

Miss McEleney

2 Replies to “Monday 30th March- Primary 1b”

1. Hi Miss McEleney

Alyssa is logging in to sumdog but there are no tasks appearing that you have set on her task list it simply says maths training, spelling training, etc 🤔 Hopefully I am not doing something wrong.

Thanks
    Nicky Graham