St. Mary's Primary & Nursery Class, Cumbernauld

P1-2 Home Learning- Last full week

Hello everyone,

It’s hard to believe that this would have been our last full week of learning in school. At this point we would have been winding down and completing lots of fun activities so that’s what I’ve tried to do with our Home Learning this week.

I have uploaded an End of Term Activity Booklet. From here you can choose a virtual day trip, numeracy, craft activities etc. If you click on the Go link it will take you interactively to a new site.  I particularly love the idea of creating a Lockdown Time Capsule and information and resources on how to do this are included.

I have also included a Talk for Writing called Brian Bear’s Picnic. I would love us to have a virtual picnic and will schedule a day in the final week for us to have a Teddy Bear’s Picnic and we can hopefully share our pictures with each other. (Day to be confirmed)

Finally for those that have been completing a wellbeing journal there are 2 pages left. We will also keep up to date with the Caterpillars’ Journey so keep an eye on our class story.

All that is left to say is, have the best week and keep learning.  I can’t quite believe the challenges that this term has brought to all our doors but here we all are, still surviving and even better than that we are doing these things in style; learning, caring and looking out for each other and hopefully still squeezing in a whole lot of fun.

I miss every one of you x

Take Care

Mrs Craig

15th June P1-2

Y1-Brian-Bear

End of Term Activity Book (1)

wellbeing-journal-9                    wellbeing-journal-10