P7 Outdoor Learning Week

Hi Everyone 🌞
I hope everyone had a glorious weekend in the sunshine and is feeling good 🙂! I’m feeling very upbeat and positive – today is the 1st of June which marks a new month, a new start for us all.
I have attached a suggested timetable of home learning activities and group spelling words, all other work has been uploaded to the “Files” section of Teams. This week’s focus is ​OUTDOOR LEARNING and you will notice that afternoon activities are only for the outdoors – try and do at least some if not all of them, and remember to send pictures! Being outside means getting lots of fresh air and Vitamin D from the sun which is so important for mental wellbeing.
This Friday 5th June is also the ​Virtual Relay Challenge ​which I’d like us all to get involved in – I’m taking part 🏃‍♀️
I am also still waiting on lots of Leavers Hoodie pictures so can I please, please, please ask that you send them as soon as possible.
Have a great week everyone – stay safe 💙
Miss Coyle.
Image preview

P1-2 Home Learning Activities

Good Morning and welcome to another week of home learning. Can you believe it is June already? The 1st of June is the official start of Meteorological Summer and the sun is shining again. This week is Outdoor learning week and with the forecast to be a mix of weathers there’s plenty to keep you busy. I am missing you all very much! Remember, you can contact me for support logging in or accessing the work in general. If you’d like to try out Teams before our Thursday Meeting just let me know.

Take Care

Mrs Craig

WEEKLY GRID

1st June P1-2

OUTDOOR LEARNING PACKS

Outdoor Learning Pack –

Outdoor Learning Pack 2

LITERACY PACK

R-Mouse

MATHS CHALLENGES

year-1-maths-challenge-1      year-1-maths-challenge-2

year-1-maths-challenge-3       year-1-maths-challenge-4

year-1-maths-challenge-5

year-2-maths-challenge-1       year-2-maths-challenge-2

year-2-maths-challenge-3      year-2-maths-challenge-4

year-2-maths-challenge-5

HEALTH AND WELLBEING

wellbeing-journal-5            wellbeing-journal-6

Primary 3 Home Learning – Term 4, Week 7

Hello everyone,

Wow! What incredible weather we had at the weekend, hopefully you were able to enjoy it and also see some of your family and friends. The beautiful weather is set to continue on Monday, and just as well because it is Outdoor Learning Week!  There are lots of fun and interesting tasks for you to complete this week and all of them are based outdoors. Please look at the Week 7 Home Learning Schedule in the usual Microsoft Teams folder for details. Even if the weather does take a turn (and it is due to rain lightly on Tuesday), you can still wrap up and get outside to complete your activities. You will notice that there is NO TECH involved in any of the lessons this week, with the exception of accessing the initial planning and using a camera to take videos and photos of your learning. As you have been spending so much time using your devices over the past couple of months, we have decided to keep the tech to a minimum this week.

We will be making phone calls home this week on Wednesday, Thursday and/or Friday to speak with your children. We can’t wait to speak to them and see how they are getting on.

As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Have a fabulous and fun week outdoors!

Mrs. Mori and Mrs. Schammas

P1-2 HOME LEARNING 26TH MAY

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to another sunny week. This week is a catch up on Literacy week. Please work through any activities that you haven’t yet done.

There are lots of resources already on the webpage, this link takes you to all the ones specifically for P1 and P2.

https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/nl/smpc/category/primary-12/primary-2/

We met Time at the start of the year so now seems like a great ‘time’ to revisit it. The TJ Textbook pages are online  in p1-2 Teams- Files- Class Materials- Maths- 1.TJ Textbook p41-46 / 2. TJ Worksheets p 25-28

Guidance on what should be covered at each stage is included in the weekly grid.

WEEKLY GRID

25th May P1-2

TIME

MATCHING GAME:     T-N-5102-Telling-the-Time-Ice-Cream-Cone-Matching-Activity_ver_3

t-n-5083-oclock-half-past-and-quarter-past-to-times-activity-sheet-_ver_2

ni-n-140-digital-time-ndash-orsquoclock-activity-sheet

ni-n-134-digital-time-half-past-activity-sheet_ver_1

HEALTH AND WELLBEING

wellbeing-journal-3

wellbeing-journal-4

OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES

au-t-3745-five-senses-scavenger-hunt-activity-sheet-_ver_1

t-s-588-my-listening-walk-checklist-sheet_ver_1

t-t-1103-plants-and-flowers-hunt-sheet-_ver_6

Don’t forget to upload your work to Dojo.

Primary 5 Home Learning Grid Week 6 Term 4

Hello Everyone,
Hope you had a great holiday weekend. Here is your work for this week. If you are completing tasks from the grid, please try to either email me some pictures of the work on Glow or add it to your Teams personal folder on Class notes. This lets me keep track of the work you are doing. Learning Grid Week 6 Term 4

Have a fab week and enjoy the lovely sunshine on its way to us!
Miss Martin

P7 Home Learning Activities – Term 4, Week 6

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all enjoyed a well-deserved long weekend! Please find attached a suggested timetable of home learning activities and group spelling words for this week.

I’m conscious that we are approaching our final month of P7 (holds back tears) which is why I’ve started (from last week) including lots of Transition tasks to keep you busy in preparation for going to high school – please try your best to do these as they will help you all especially if you have any questions/worries about going to high school!

For those of you who haven’t already done so – please can you send me a picture wearing your Leavers Hoodie asap, thanks to the pictures I have received and the lovely P7 poems, they have all put a smile on my face.

I plan on running a 3rd Lockdown Quiz for you all this week on Teams, you will see I have included this in the timetable – should the day/time change I will let you all know.

Have a wonderful week my amazing team, and stay safe.

Miss Coyle.

P7 Timetable of Home Learning

P7 Group Spelling Words

Primary 3 Home Learning – Term 4, Week 6

Dear Parents and Carers,

Hello! We hope you have all had a wonderful long weekend. We are missing your children sooooooooo much and can’t wait to get back to school!!! For now, we are continuing with our home learning schedule and thank you all so much for your continued support, positivity and determination to make this work.

All of the information you need for this week can found in Microsoft Teams. Please start by locating the Week 6 Home Learning Schedule which can be found in the P3 Term 4 Home Learning Schedules folder on Microsoft Teams.

We would love to see examples of any work, as well as some lovely photos of you all. These can be emailed or sent through Microsoft Teams and we can also share them on Twitter with your permission.

We will make phone calls home next week. However,  as you know, if you and/or your child would like to chat with us this week, please just let us know and we will organise a time.

Have a fabulous week!

Kind regards,

Mrs. Mori and Mrs. Schammas